Monday, September 28, 2009

RUN 75 - anything is possible

I've had several opportunities in my life so far to stand by my belief that anything is possible - should you truly want it & if you commit 100% of yourself; now my wife and I continue to challenge ourselves and live by this mantra. With these last few runs I've officially begun my training program for my upcoming coastal marathons in December, January, April & May. It's going to be a huge challenge especially in conditions I'm not yet used to, but that challenge is what drives me and feeds my confidence; just as it does in my personal life, and just as it does tonight running in a 40-50mph windstorm. Be open to the idea that anything is possible and you might just surprise yourself. [5m-41:20-07:58/m]

[East Lagoon Harbor, Chicago, USA]

Click to view this run
View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment