Saturday, May 1, 2010

RUN 165 - Eve & Gumball 3000

Sometimes I have to run, whether I want to or not, my wife knows when, and she tells me. It always clears my mind, gives me space and perspective and time. First run today in a week after last weeks marathon on the Cornish coast, and only three weeks until next months marathon on Exmoor, my race strategy was much stronger last week, I'm going to work on cross training a little more during these next weeks, build a little more leg and core strength and scale back the mileage since there is only 3 weeks until the race. Today i put in a solid 6 miles or so into the city to catch the Gumball 3000 start from London to New York; saw Michael Madsen, Xibit, Trinity Jade Jagger and Eve, who looked as stunning as the stickered up dream cars about to drive thousands of miles across Europe and North America, all within the speed limit of course. You just never know what or who you're gonna see when you lace up and hit the road. [6.24m - 51:12 - 08:11/m]

[Eve at the Gumball 3000 on Pall Mall]

No comments:

Post a Comment