Monday, January 17, 2011

RUN 221 - A Bear window

Like most people who spend a few years at university followed by professional training, I've moved around a lot, between cities and within them. Renting and relocating is exciting as you get to reinvent yourself and explore new places, running is a constant but the places you run change every time, even the same routes vary with the weather, seasons and people.  I've struggled recently with my run/life balance, but I'm ready now to recommit to it and its documentation here.  2011 is about to kick off fast for me this weekend with my first marathon in anglesey north wales, its another of the endurance life coastal runs which I was running last year, this is a new course, level 3 (severe) which is the same as Portland, I'm apprehensive as I always am, but know I'm experienced enough to manage the race, I'm looking forward to meeting new people also crazy enough to run a marathon in north wales in january and to it kickstarting my 2011 season of running and blogging.


[Bear window display]

No comments:

Post a Comment