Saturday, September 5, 2009

RUN 61

Occasionally a run begins with a strong and distinct feeling of well not wanting to run at all; for a variety if possible reasons, tiredness, laziness, nagging injury, a hangover... in the last 2 or 3 years i can only remember one occasion where i felt worse after running than i did before. That knowledge is enough to drag me out of whatever excuse might work its way into my mind. Confidence in the outcome of the situation makes the time spent much more positive, enjoyable and relaxing... applying the model to the rest of life is more difficult, but that's no reason not to try.


1 comment:

  1. Good reminder about the outcome! I have various things that keep me motivated but I should definitely remember that my mood is lifted after running very nearly 100% of the time.

    ReplyDelete