Tuesday, July 27, 2010

RUN 185 - You're stronger than you'll likely ever know

If theres one thing running has taught me its that I have much more potential than i'll probably ever know how to release.  When i don't run i get anxious, i'm afraid of loosing momentum, i don't ever want to hear myself say "oh yeah, i used to be a runner, i ran a bunch of marathons" i suppose i'm afraid of failure.  That fear motivates me, experience shows that i grow stronger and stronger, while a week off running gives a physical break, my mind seems to continue training, often when i doubt myself most is the time i prove to have made the most progress.  Today, a strong run out through Fulham Palace Gardens, across Putney Bridge past the University rowing clubs, and a fast strong return leg.[3.69m - 26:22 - 07:08/m]


[River Thames & the University Rowing Clubs at Putney]

No comments:

Post a Comment