Friday, July 30, 2010

RUN 187 - A New Commute

We’ve moved again, closer to the city, and a quarter mile from the river, my run routes just got a new lease of life, and now work is under 10 miles from home across the city, close enough for me to consider running to work a few days a week as part of my schedule. Ran the route home for the first time, got a little lost, felt a little slow but ran steady, there are options for me to shorten the run route too, throw in a bus, train or river boat, even one of Boris’ bikes and I should be able to at least run home each day, or at least move my long runs into the work week, shorter runs to the weekend and free up some more time to spend with my wife. Although im missing my coastal runs now, must sign up for the Endurancelife 2010 series, also looking at Loch Ness, Normandie, Norway ‘midnight sun run’ and a few others too for the 2010/2011 season, ill update my schedule in the next week or so. [8.72m - 01:14:01 - 08:29/m]

[Londons new cycle network goes live]

No comments:

Post a Comment