Friday, February 12, 2010

RUN 132 - Thames River path, Kew

Still not getting much love from my fellow runners on my new beautiful run route, despite my ever cheerful "hello" or a little wave. Maybe there not happy another runners on their route, they've not all shunned me, some have been friendly, maybe they're just too focused, i can understand that, maybe they say hello to every other runner only; it can be busy out there sometimes, so that's understandable too. I'm going to keep saying hi and see what happens. Toady's route got diverted, planning routes is fun, sticking to them is often tricky, sometimes i try harder than other, other days I embrace the diversion and see where it takes me... like today, you just never know where you're feet are going to take you each time you step out for a run. [6.12m - 49:02 - 08:00/m]

[one of many beautiful and forgotten bridges over The Thames river]

No comments:

Post a Comment