Tuesday, February 23, 2010

RUN 137 - Zapatilla #2, Panama

I consider myself a strong person, although not infallible. I know what pleases me and I'm confident enough to follow that happiness, regardless of popular opinion. Doing what makes you happy rather than conforming to an agreed path of muted contentment is important in life. The key is following ones heart while also respecting and involving the people i love, its a challenge with great reward. Seeking personal contentment improves ones mood, makes me a warmer more giving person. Content with myself my mind is free to give more of myself to others. Exploring a tropical island today while my wife and friends relax on the shore, each step takes me closer to them, and brings me closer to my own contentment.

















[Golden sand and warm waters of
Panamas protected islands]

No comments:

Post a Comment