Tuesday, October 13, 2009

RUN 86 - Trail Running

I took my running off road today with new trail running shoes and a 10lb Camelbak in preparation for the coastal trail series beginning in December. I always run with my Garmin Forerunner 301, tracking my pace and heart rate, but i know myself well enough now that i can pace myself without it, from 6:15/m to 7:15/m to 8:15/m... Trail running is going to be different, the rhythm and challenges aren't the same, especially carrying a Camelbak. I need to find my pace, but it felt great to have the right shoes and equipment to be completely free to run wherever i wanted to, I'm really looking forward to this series. Check my 2009/2010 schedule for races and links to the respective Endurancelife websites. [4.82m-45:31-09:26/m]

[Trail running on Lake Shore Drive]

No comments:

Post a Comment