Tuesday, December 15, 2009

RUN 110 - Streatham, London

I'm in London again this week, i forgot to bring my Garmin & Road ID with me, i don't know how far or fast i'm going and if i get hit by a car no-one will know who i am!... more likely i'll be mauled by a dog though. I like dogs, they like me too, they especially like to chase me. My next Trail Marathon in Portland, England is in 6 weeks, i've planned out my training and am excited to see how i'll do at this next event, now that i have a time from my previous race to work towards. I need more extreme cross country training, but its not really possible where im living and travelling to. More repeats will help, i'd love to do another stair climb but i haven't found any in the UK. Unless i move to Wales Cornwall or Yorkshire im not going to be able to train over similar terrain, although i could plan some days out to the Breacon Beacons perhaps, take my wife and i'll go run for a few hours, then have lunch together when im done... otherwise i'll keep running. [about 3m - about 28mins]

[Streatham, Tooting Bec Common]

No comments:

Post a Comment