Wednesday, December 16, 2009

RUN 111 - Embankment, London

Running can be a solitary pensive time, even when running with a partner, which i haven't done in a while, i'm not much of a talker and just enjoy the company of someone who shares my passion. It occurs to me that your environment can be like a partner too, especially a lake like lake Michigan, and a river like the Thames. Running with the river, like the lake before, is a guiding comforting experience, a constant that stays with me on the journey, constantly changing, but always there. Sometimes my love of photographing the places I run can be a little consuming, and you never know what to expect ... today, i noticed a lady on the South Bank that i recognised from a TV documentary i'd recently seen... the Worlds most pierced woman! [about 5m - about 45mins]

[Skateboard Paradise on the South Bank]

No comments:

Post a Comment