Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Run 159 - Ravenscourt Park & Carters Steam Fair

Carters Steam Fair is in Ravenscourt Park this week, so i ran through today to check it out. lots of cool old fairground stuff, with old arcade games that my sister and i used to play when we were kids on the pier at Weston, might take my wife over there one night this week and enlighten her to this cultural marvel. The weather was beautiful perfect for running today. I've always felt that running improves my outlook, makes me more positive and confident. We've got a sick pet today, with a vet visit scheduled for the morning, its all that's on my mind right now. Running usually puts life's kinks into perspective for me, today i feel like running itself has been put in perspective. I'm OK with that, each run teaches me something. [3.54m - 28:50 - 08:49/m]

[Carters Steam Fair]

No comments:

Post a Comment