Sunday, June 20, 2010

RUN 175 - Back to the River

I haven't been feeling great the last couple of weeks, hence my reduced and sporadic running schedule, it was partly a cold which caused a cough which moved to my chest, but as that subsided, the stuffy and irritated nose persisted.  With the cough gone, I'm thinking i may have some allergies or hay fever which I've never suffered from before... i don't like it and it definitely doesn't help when running.  I'm taking something for it now and hope that it keeps it at bay.  I always think that running when you least want to is the best time to do so, the rewards are always greater.  Summers are difficult for me, i don't like running above 65/70 degrees so much, hopefully it will rain more! i do however like that!  I'm not planning any marathons through July/August and will stick to local shorter races, I hope to pick up a bi-monthly marathon schedule beginning in September and get a few races in Europe.  [4.45m-37:31-08:25/m]


[The end of the north side Thames Path as it hits Brent...]

No comments:

Post a Comment