Wednesday, August 5, 2009

RUN 46

Leading a happy fulfilling life requires constant evaluation; my wife taught me me the importance of this. To be successful at that you need to first establish which aspects of life give you most enjoyment, you must then simply pursue each of those aspects with equal attention. Once established, you also need to be open to adjusting the proportions of those elements to satisfy yourself and those you spend your life with. Neglecting any one of them will cause all to suffer. I think about these elements daily, and how best to balance them; my wife, our relationship, our future, my family, our health, relaxation, our nutrition, my fitness, my dedication, my temperament, tolerance and understanding. I have a tendency to neglect my sleep, which im feeling today, while a run always boosts my mood and energy level its no substitute for sufficient sleep, its something i need to remind myself to be concious of.

No comments:

Post a Comment