Saturday, July 4, 2009

RUN 25

I enjoy my running more when i dont stick to a specific training routine, unless training for a full marathon. Im more satisfied by running being part of my lifestyle, eliminating the pressure to train allows me to recongise the mental benefits of every run i take, no matter how long or vigerous. I try to take advantage of every running oppertunity, and if life doesnt go according to plan, then being able to change with it and adapt your expectations turns potential dissapointment into something positive. Regardless of how much time i have, or how tired i might be, theres always an oppertunity to explore. Today i expect to be a busy day, so picking up my pace in a fartlek run helps maximise the reward for the time i chose to dedicate today.

No comments:

Post a Comment