Tuesday, January 5, 2010

RUN 119 - Clapham Common, London

I've been feeling really tired lately, I'm not quite sure why... i spend a lot of time staring at this tiny computer screen which might be it, but by the evening my head and eyes seem to be exhausted. It makes having confidence in running a little more challenging, but my strength and fitness seem good. Although i have been wondering lately if I should look into finding a personal trainer, I feel like my fitness has plateaued as my body is used to the routine i have, i suppose i could shake up the routine myself too, i just wonder how many running days to sacrifice for lights weights or bike riding. Something to think more about later in the year after my trail run schedule is complete. Felt strong today, had a good run on pace. [4:45m - 36:44 - 08:14/m]

[Frosty ground of Clapham Common]

No comments:

Post a Comment