Tuesday, January 26, 2010

RUN 127 - Happy speed signs & a ultra fit Santa look-a-like

Cleaned off my trail shoes from Saturday's marathon and ventured out for a short jog today to loosen up a little, the muscles felt strong but still a little tight so just a quick loop around the common today. You never know what you're going to see when you step outside the door, i made this speed sign happy as it clocked me at 6mph as i approached it, its smile back encouraged me on to wish an ultra fit santa look-a-like good morning as he changed past me at a steady pace. Getting out into the world whether walking, hiking, cycling or running exposes you to the infinite potential this world has to offer; and the more you get out there the more potentially enriched your will be. [1.5m - 14:20 - 13:00/m]

[not that i stood a chance of breaking the 30mph speed limit,
this speed sign was happy with my run today]

No comments:

Post a Comment