Saturday, March 6, 2010

RUN 142 - Small dogs in Tockington, South Gloucestershire

Heading out the door at 7am on a Saturday morning before my conscious brain can convince me that my hangover would best be served by another couple of hours in bed is the only way to get started sometimes. It's always worth it, chilly still this morning, i headed out with a general direction in mind along the A38 towards Gloucester, a route I know well, i planned to turn off north at a random road, lane, track and see where it took me... unfortunately it took me somewhere else ive run before, but then i noticed a public path which id never seen before... it took me across beautiful open farmland and country lanes towards Tockington, where i twice needed to be protected from a couple of angry mini dogs being walked by the owners! [7.62m - 01:03:15 - 08:18/m]

Farmland with Tockington beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment