Saturday, March 13, 2010

RUN 145 - Bromley (?) Brook & Richmond Park

I was excited for today's run, although I had a busy day ahead and my pace seemed to drop of a little. I headed east along the river until I came across the wetlands and the Thames cycle network which heads towards Richmond Park. I felt a little pressure to get back home which was on my mind a little as i ran, i forgot to switch my Garmin from bike mode back to running, and i was convinced something was off with the mileage it recorded, my pace seemed quick, but i was 1 or 2 miles short at half distance, either way it was a good run, the next few weeks i need to pick up the training a little for next months coastal marathon in Cornwall, i feel like i have a bunch of solid routes mentally planned out now so i can start pushing a little harder without thinking about navigating. [12.94m - 01:45:58 - 08:12/m]

[i think this was called Bromley Brook!?]

No comments:

Post a Comment