Tuesday, March 16, 2010

RUN 147 - Is that a Mosque or a house off the Great West Rd??

Leading a happy contented life while still challenging yourself is a difficult balance often with dramatic highs and lows. With great risk comes great rewards, a simple fact often forgotten at the low points. Have confidence in yourself and be secure enough to allow those you love and live your life with to help you, but remember that they need you too. There are crutches everywhere, many positive, many less so, indulgent tendencies can often overcome which offer little support. For me, in addition to my wife; my love... i have running, its overindulgence when i need it may seem obsessive to some, but its benefits are undeniable. It can challenge me so greatly such that all else is placed in perspective, and the 'high' that I'm sure i get is almost as addictive as my other irresistible vice... chocolate! another balancing act in my life, to run or to eat chocolate!? [3.92m - 29:16 - 07:27/m]

[Mosque or a house? I can't find out!?]

1 comment:

  1. Hey bro. Just caught up on your blog....ever thought about taking up writing? Reads really well, keep at it :0) Sis x

    ReplyDelete