Wednesday, June 17, 2009

RUN 13

Most often I'll run in the mornings, what i like about that is that my day starts with something for me, for myself rather than the pressures of getting ready to go to work; the commute. Other days, especially those i know will be very busy, I'll run in the evening, either right after work, or as soon as i get home. Occasionally if i know I'm likely to have a slower day at work I'll run during lunch, whats nice about that is that after the run I'll swim in the hotel pool next door to my office building. Today was a little different, as i had the opportunity to run during the afternoon, at home... having more time to take breaks to enjoy the view, do some strength training, run on the beach, climb the rocky lake shore... building variety into the routes and types of runs i take make for a more exciting and therefore more rewarding experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment