Wednesday, June 10, 2009

RUN 8

I was thinking about balance today, running plays an important role in balancing my life. Its easy to go out running on a beautiful Saturday afternoon when i have all day available... its a different story when i feel like my day is hectic and busy, but those are the days which are most important to keep running as they bring balance. Today was one of those days, my alarm went of at 0445 and i was at my desk just after 0630, an hour earlier than usual, i had one meeting / presentation and another big presentation to prepare for tomorrow, but it was important for me to run tonight, those 4 miles were mine, half an hour of elfish mental escape, which allows me to free my mind and dedicate more of myself to the rest of my life and my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment