Monday, June 8, 2009

RUN 6

Usually running gives me a place to clear my mind and think more clearly, other days, particularly if i'm busy at work and focused on a project it allows my mind to clear and take a break from the pressures of the day. I don't listen to music when i run, for the above reasons, i want to feel the mental relaxation and focus on my breathing, my rhythm, my form, the world around me. That’s exactly what I needed today, the humidity and wind made it a more challenging run too, and I picked up my pace by 45 seconds to make the most of the half hour away from work. Half an hour isn't a lot of time to take out of your day, it’s so easy to get bogged down and feel like you’re just too busy, but the energy and opportunity to reconnect with the world really motivates and recharges.


No comments:

Post a Comment