Wednesday, November 4, 2009

RUN 95 - Grays, Essex

Staying away from home, or from the places you're used to is a wonderful opportunity to explore the world. Running gives me an excuse to explore and soak in the places around me. Today I'm in Grays in Essex just outside London. I took my morning run around this small town as its residents were going about their normal routines, commuting to work, walking to the train, most of them heading into central London. Being in an unfamiliar place does require a little navigation so you have to be patient with the run, i deviated a little today, but it wasn't an issue. My iphone is invaluable not only for these photos but also navigation. Hopefully i won't need that part of it on my first coastal trail marathon next month! [5.26m - 42:16 - 08:02/m]

[Grays, Essex, Just outside London]

No comments:

Post a Comment